New Trial

About New Trials
  • If you are found guilty, you may make a motion in writing to the court for a new trial.
  • The motion must be made within one day after a judgment of guilty has been rendered against you.
  • The judge may grant a new trial if the judge is persuaded justice has not been done in the trial of your case.
  • Only one new trial may be granted for each offense.