|Ages 6 - 54||$15.00 per year|
|Ages 55+||$5.00 per year|
|Guest Pass||$10.00 per day|
|Term||Ages 16 - 54||Military Discount Ages 17+||Ages 55+|
|Term||Two Members||Three Members||Four Members|
Recreation Pass Fees Includes access to the basketball gyms, jogging/walking track (15 years and older) & game area. All guests (non-members, out-of-town visitors, spectators) must be accompanied by and must purchase a guest pass to enter the facility.
Fitness Pass Fees (Ages 16 & Older)
Includes access to the fitness room, basketball gyms, jogging/walking track and game area. All guests (non-members, out-of-town visitors, spectators) must be accompanied by and must purchase a guest pass to enter the facility.
Family Fitness Pass
- Up to 4 family members.
- All members must live in the same household to qualify as a family.
- Payment for all members must be made at the time of registration.
- Once registered, additional members can not be added until the family pass expires.
Corporate membership includes access to the indoor track, racquetball courts, gymnasiums and fitness room.
|Number of members||Agency Fee||Membership Fee|
ID Card Replacement
If a member loses their identification card, then a replacement i.d. card must be purchased for $5.00 per card.
- Membership to the Recreation Center is open to users who are residents of the City of DeSoto.
- A photo I.D. and two forms showing proof of residency are required to apply for a new membership pass; one form of residency is required for renewals (photocopies will not be accepted).
- All users 18 years and older must show proof of DeSoto residency.
- Youth under the age of 18 must have their parent or legal guardian present.
- Youth under the age of 6 are not required to get a membership pass.
- Membership fees can be paid by cash or check (payable to the City of DeSoto).
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Proof of Residency
Proof of residency includes:
- A valid driver’s license or identification card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety showing the DeSoto address of that person.
- A current utility (gas, electric, water) showing the DeSoto address of that person.
- A current lease or mortgage showing the DeSoto address of that person.
- A current voter’s registration card showing the DeSoto address of that person.
Non-residents who work for a business in the City of DeSoto may get a membership pass with photo I.D. and a current business pay check showing that the person is an employee of a business in DeSoto. However, the spouse and children of the employee are unable to obtain a membership.