Using My Account
What Is a Library Account?
Your Library account gives you access to Library information online from any device connected to the internet.
Use your account online to:
- Renew items you have checked out
- Place holds on items you want to borrow
- Check if you have overdue items
- View any library fines or fees on your account
- See if any items on hold are ready for pick up
- Create book lists
- Keep track of your reading history
- Search the Catalog and more
How Do I Access My Account?
Click on the link below or the link on the library homepage and enter your 14-digit library card number and your password which is the last 4 digits of the phone number you used when you signed up for your card. You can log into your account 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Access My Account
Information in My Account
- View any messages that are on your account
- View your contact information and preferences and make changes if necessary to your address, email, or phone number. You can also choose whether you would like to maintain a reading list of books you've checked out and your preferred contact method for library notices.
- Change your password
- View all items you have checked out, their due dates, and renew your items
- View items you've placed on hold, where you are on the list, and when they come in.
- View any fines or fees on your account and which items they are for.
- If you decide to maintain a reading history in your preferences, you will see a running list of books you've previously checked out.
- Keeps track of and saves your search criteria so you can repeat a search quickly without having to re-enter your criteria each time.
- Create personalized item lists for books you would like to read, books in a series or age group and more