Criteria For Use of the Corner Theatre
The Corner Theatre Attempts to Ensure that Standards of Excellence Are Maintained Through Adherence to the Following Selection Criteria:
- To be considered, it is recommended that theater companies submit a complete history of their organization including past performances and a detailed explanation of the proposed program or production.
- The proposed program or performance must display quality, originality and imagination.
- Proposals for use of the Corner Theatre will be accepted from new and established arts organizations.
- The applying organization must provide documentation of current 501(c) 3 Non Profit Status or a pending application.
- The applying organization must adhere to the mission statement of the Corner Theatre.